You don’t want to miss this event!
2020 Schedule Below
12:00 - 4:00PM - Exhibit Set-up
5:00 - 6:00PM - Opening Reception
Rules and Regulations
- RESERVATIONS FOR SPACE will be made in the order in which signed contracts WITH payment are received. Availability of space will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The Home Builders Association of Virginia (HBAV) reserves the right to relocate/reassign booth space and display areas for the benefit of the exhibitor or for the betterment of the Expo.
- PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Exhibit fees must be paid in full with signed contract. Cancellations received by July 1, 2020, will receive a 50% refund and must be in writing. NO refunds after July 1, 2020.
- DIMENSIONS AND LIMITATIONS: Exhibits are 10’ x 10’ and must not exceed 8 feet in height on the back wall or 3 feet in height on the side walls. Exhibits must be constructed so as not to obstruct the view of adjoining booths. Permission to display equipment taller than 8 feet must be obtained from the HBAV staff no later than August 19, 2020. Alterations to the present booth layout must have prior approval of the HBAV staff before August 19, 2020. One conference registration is included in the booth fee.
- SIGNAGE: Signs, banners or archways over the aisles will be permitted only with prior approval of the Exhibit Manager by August 19, 2020.
- LIABILITY: The exhibitor agrees to protect, save, and keep the Home Builders Association of Virginia, the Richmond Marriott Downtown and Exhibits, Inc., their representatives, employees and agents forever harmless from any and all damages or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitor or the representatives, agents or employees of the exhibitor or those persons acting under the express or implied authority of the exhibitor. Exhibitor also agrees to comply with all applicable terms, conditions, rules and regulations of the Richmond Marriott Downtown and Exhibits, Inc. The exhibitor assumes complete responsibility and liability for all loss, damage or destruction of his/her property, employees, agents and guests. The HBAV, the Richmond Marriott Downtown, and Exhibits, Inc., any officer, agent, or employee thereof, will not be liable for any loss, damage or destruction of exhibitor’s property due to theft, fire, accident or any other cause. The exhibitor also assumes full responsibility and liability for all injury to any and all persons or property caused by the exhibitor, its agents, representatives or employees. The exhibitor will indemnify and hold harmless the Home Builders Association of Virginia, the Richmond Marriott Downtown, and Exhibits, Inc., their members, directors, officers, agents, representatives and employees against any and all liability whatsoever arising from any or all damage to property or personal injury or loss caused by the exhibitor, its agents, representatives, employees or any other such persons.
- INSTALLATION HOURS: Installation may occur on Monday, September 28, 12:00–4:00 pm. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE SET UP FOR AN INSPECTION BY THE EXHIBIT MANAGER AT 4:00 PM ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- SPACE: If space is not occupied by 4:00 pm on Monday, September 28, 2020, it will be forfeited by the Exhibitor and his/her space may be resold, reassigned or used by the HBAV without refund.
- DISMANTLING HOURS: Displays must not be dismantled until the close of Expo on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 4:00 pm. The Exhibitor authorizes HBAV to remove, at the Exhibitor’s expense, any material in the exhibit area belonging to said Exhibitor three hours past the close of Expo on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- PROHIBITIONS: Exhibits, signs or displays are prohibited in any of the public rooms or elsewhere on the premises of the Greater Richmond Convention Center. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be served or given away by exhibitors unless approved by the Greater Richmond Convention Center in advance. This will be STRICTLY enforced.
- SOUND DEVICES: The use of sound devices, megaphones, loudspeakers or other amplified methods of attracting attention is prohibited without prior approval of the HBAV staff.
- AMENDMENT TO REGULATIONS: All matters and questions not covered by these regulations are subject to the decision of HBAV. The Home Builders Association of Virginia shall have sole authority to circulate, interpret and enforce all rules and regulations and to make any amendments necessary for the orderly conduct of the Expo.